Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Because a project a day keeps the boredom away.

I've started blogs again and again throughout my young adult life.  I was one of three or so of friends who kept up with a regular Dear Diary for several years, followed shortly by a Xanga, a LiveJournal, and eventually the little blogspace on MySpace.  Each of those had a serious flaw - they were all boring rants about how I hated my adolescent life.  It lacked an unifying theme, other than "life suxx, and I spell remarkably well, but I choose to ignore that skill for the sake of rebelliousness."

Well, let's try again, shall we?

This time, I'll try to actually be productive (hah!  two birds with one stone, and you'll see why in a sec) with my blogging.  How so?  Aside from being a full time student in engineering (read:  crazy), I've been crafting since my hands contained any sort of motor function.  Having hit a bit of a slump in life, I've recently turned to the second love of my life (engineering, of course being my first), sewing and designing.  As often as I can, I'll post my own creations, regardless of how bad they are.  My own personal fail-blog, maybe?

We'll see.

Coming soon to a blog near you:
-Tee shirt revamps
-Sweater boots
-Bandeaus
-And much, much more!

Until the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment