Sunday, June 30, 2013

O Canada - The Prologue

Phew.

It has been a long 4 days.

As you might have guessed, I recently visited the beautiful country of Canada, specifically, the fine province of Ontario.  I have a good number of extended family members in the area, and so my mom and I decided to make a brief sojourn up that-a-ways during the not-too-hot days of our summer.

Over the next few days, I'll be chronicling the trip.  Normally, I'd spew it out all at once, but because I more or less just got out of the car after a 9+ hour trip, tonight, I'll just be leaving you with the promise of a few entries to come, and one other thing:

TIM HORTONS.



TIM HORTONS EVERYWHERE.



I had only heard of Tim Hortons in passing from and Lizzie Bennet Diaries video, via Ricky Collins, and so I thought it was just some random... thing.  BUT NO.

EVERY SHOPPING CENTER, EVERY METRO STATION I WAS IN.  A PLETHORA OF TIM HORTONS.

Sometimes you could see a Tim Hortons FROM ANOTHER TIM HORTONS.



I don't even know who Tim Horton was, but you can bet your sweet tookus, by the end of this trip, some Tim Hortons' was had.  AND IT WAS DELICIOUS.


This is going to be an interesting ride.

'Til the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment