Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Mime is a Terrible Thing to Waste

#TBT

Yes, I am technically cheating right now, but it is a bit late, and I have had a much longer day than I anticipated.  I promise to put a bit more effort into it this weekend.  But, I didn't want to leave the day without a post.  On the plus side, it'll be a short one, so, lucky all of you.

This whole Victoria-does-cosmetic-expression-in-her-free-time thing?  Did not start with Lent 2014. No, I have been this terribly vain since (probably) high school.

Circa 2006, back when I was called "Vicky."  OoOoohh

Dear readers, today I give you the gift of complete proof that I have always been totally weird.  Today's photo set is the result of a lazy afternoon from when I first moved to New Jersey.  I honestly don't know what I was going for.  It kind of looks like the dirty love child of Heath Ledger's Joker, Harley Quinn, and Sarah Chang.

Enjoy:


WHY SO SERIOUS



My god, my bow hold is atrocious...

Until the (less lazy) next.

No comments:

Post a Comment