Saturday, March 15, 2014

And that's why you always wear your safety glasses (Warning: Gore)

Today's challenge inadvertently comes from reddit.  I posted a few of my pictures to r/MakeupAddiction the other day for some feedback, but since I had listed a picture of me as a zombie, I thought it prudent to add the NSFW tag.

Only... because I am apparently lysdexic, I actually typed [NSWF].

Making lemonade from lemons, one of the other users wittily commented "NSWF = Not Safe with Forks."

...I couldn't not do anything with that.

So, if you dare, proceed further.

This is what I came up with:


I promise, this should be the last gory photo set that I post for awhile.  I was just too amused not to do anything with it.

Relax, it's a grape.

Though - conversely, another user said "Not sure why frolicking."  I really wish I could've done more with that, but I just didn't have enough time or a good enough camera.

For the curious (and cheap) - red food dye mixed with honey, molasses, and powdered sugar make an AMAZING fake blood substitute.  It has a nice consistency, doesn't smell funny, and has a beautiful color.

Protip:  Food dye does a really fecking good job at what it's supposed to do -- dye things. So...yeah.  You know.  Don't try this if you're going to go out in public later.  You're gonna have a bad time.


Until the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment